Featuring exotic foliage and secluded ponds, the Hyatt Regency Hua Hin is a delightful place to relax, unwind and prepare for your day on one of Hua Hin’s acclaimed golf courses.
The hotel’s Barai Residential Spa has 18 exotic treatment rooms, offering a full range of spa services.
Guests may choose from an array of luxury rooms and suites overlooking a lush tropical garden or magnificent lagoon. The 38 square-metre standard rooms are decorated in contemporary Thai style. Regency Club rooms are located on the upper floors of special wing, with guests having access to their own lounge. The 66 sqm Regency suites include an outdoor furnished patio and private lounge access.
Four dining options provide a full range of Thai, Asian and western cuisines, while beachfront and poolside bars man you never have to go far for a special cocktail or drink with friends.
- One of Hua Hin’s great resorts with the longest beachfront of any hotel in the area.
- Three room types – standard Regency Club and Regency Suite.
- The Barai Spa with 18 treatment rooms offers luxurious residential spa accommodation.
- Geared to host events in the resort’s landscaped gardens, poolside or by the beachfront.
- Multiple dining options including Figs restaurant, Talay Thai restaurant and bar, You & Mee noodle shop and poolside bar, and beachfront McFarland House.
- Mango high tea is served with mango delicacies and the tea or coffee of your choice.
- Fountain Lounge is a Hua Hin nightlife hotspot with live music until late each night.
Contact Hyatt Regency Hua Hin
Hyatt Regency Hua Hin
91 Hua Hin, Khao Takiap Road
Hua Hin, Thailand, 77110
Tel +66(0) 3 252 1234www.huahin.regency.hyatt.com