Opened on November 19, 2005 Suwan Golf & Country Club is the proud home one of the most exciting and challenging golf courses in Asia. The course plays to more than 7100 yards from the championship tees and the quality of the course, hilly layout and sloping dramatic greens will remind you why Suwan Golf & Country Club has earned a formidable reputation.
The course uses Seashore paspalum grass, known as the next generation golf turf for fairways, tees and rough. Putting surfaces feature Mini Verde, an ultra dwarf Bermuda species, which has a reputation for speedy greens, a fact well demonstrated at this course. Four sets of tees on each hole are designed to accommodate all skill levels.
Suwan Golf & Country Club is the only exclusive, world-class public-access country club in the Bangkok metropolitan area. It provides golfers with the distinctive, nurturing service one expects from a private country club, professional, bilingual caddies, verdant fairways, impeccable greens, and an immaculate clubhouse featuring fine dining, capacious locker room facilities, a message facility and 20 resort rooms that provide overnight comfort for those wishing to stay on site.
About one hour from downtown Bangkok, Suwan Golf & Country Club is the perfect retreat to play golf, entertain clients and friends, or simply escape the hustle and bustle of the normal routine.
- Named Best Course Renovation in Asia Pacific at the annual Asian Golf Monthly awards, 2010.
- Host course of the Thailand Open in 2011 and 2012.
- Suwan Golf & Country Club is an 18-hole championship tees, adorned by Seashore paspalum grass, which carpets the rolling, secluded layout. The fast putting surfaces are composed of Ultra Dwarf Bermuda grass Mini Verde known as the next generation of high quality golf greens, used extensively for many famous golf tournaments, especially in North America.
- In the clubhouse you will find luxurious and comfortable lockers equipped with a large jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. If you have group of 10 to 30 people, we can provide you with private facilities.
- GETTING THERE: About one hour by car from downtown Bangkok.
Contact Suwan Golf & Country Club
Suwan Golf & Country Club, Bangkok
15/3 Moo 2
Nakorn Pathom 73120
Tel +66 (0) 34 339 333
Fax +66 (0) 34 339 451